VEEERY basic (but useful) logstash monitoring plugin for zabbix
- Check if logstash service is up or down on the machine and alert with a trigger
- Stats about the number of events (in/out/filtered)
- Check if there are failures and alert with a trigger
- Stats about the Java heap memory
- Python 2/3 on a logstash node with zabbix agent installed
This only needs to be setup on the logstash node
- Copy logstashzabbix.sh to agent scripts folder
- Copy logstashzabbix.conf to conf.d or add UserParameter to your agent config
- Import the XML template (supports zabbix 3.2 and greater)
- Add node to the newly imported template
This is a very little and basic plugin I wrote to monitor my resources. I just wanted to share this if you also need a handy and simple plugin to check some logstash info.
This plugin is published under GNU General Public License v3.0. Feel free to use and modify this as you need.
Copyright (©) iFedix 2017