Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Added pidfile writing from
- Added Worker#pid method
- Bugfix: Errors in failure backend are rescue'd
- Bugfix: Non-working workers no longer counted in "working" count
- Bugfix: Don't think resque-web is a worker
- Web UI: Group /workers page by hostnames
- Support redis:// string format in
- Using new cross-platform JSON gem.
after_enqueue plugin hook.
shutdown? method which can be overridden.
- Added support for the "leftright" gem when running tests.
- Grammarfix: In the README
- Bugfix: before_fork should get passed the job
- Depend on redis-namespace 0.8.0
- Depend on json_pure instead of json (for JRuby compat)
- Bugfix: rails_env display in stats view
- Bugfix: Worker.all should never return nil
- monit example: Fixed Syntax Error and adding environment to the rake task
- redis rake task: Fixed typo in copy command
- Improved memory usage in Job.destroy
- redis-namespace 0.7.0 now required
- Bugfix: Reverted $0 changes
- Web Bugfix: Payload-less failures in the web ui work
- Bugfix: Rakefile logging works the same as all the other logging
- Web Bugfix: Display the configured namespace on the stats page
- Revert Bugfix: Make ps -o more cross platform friendly
- Bugfix: Multiple failure backend gets exception information when created
- Bugfix: Resque#queues always returns an array
- Bugfix: Worker.all returning nil fix
- Bugfix: Make ps -o more cross platform friendly
- Less strict JSON dependency
- Included HISTORY.md in gem
- Redis 2 support
- Depend on redis-namespace 0.5.0
- Added Resque::VERSION constant (alias of Resque::Version)
- Bugfix: Specify JSON dependency
- Bugfix: Hoptoad plugin now works on 1.9
- Bugfix: Be more liberal in which Redis clients we accept.
- Try to resolve redis-namespace dependency issue
- Depend on redis-rb ~> 1.0.7
- Bugfix: Include "tasks/" dir in RubyGem
- Bugfix: Multiple failure backend did not support requeue-ing failed jobs
- Bugfix: Fix /failed when error has no backtrace
- Bugfix: Add
Redis::DistRedis as a valid client
- Jobs that never complete due to killed worker are now failed.
- Worker "working" state is now maintained by the parent, not the child.
- Stopped using deprecated redis.rb methods
Worker.working race condition fixed
Worker#process has been deprecated.
- Monit example fixed
- Redis::Client and Redis::Namespace can be passed to
- Bugfix: Make job hook execution order consistent
- Bugfix: stdout buffering in child process
- Job hooks API. See docs/HOOKS.md.
- web: Hovering over dates shows a timestamp
- web: AJAXify retry action for failed jobs
- web bugfix: Fix pagination bug
- Bugfix: Workers may not be clearing their state correctly on
- Added example monit config.
- Exception class is now recorded when an error is raised in a
- web: Unit tests
- web: Show namespace in header and footer
- web: Remove a queue
- web: Retry failed jobs
- Hoptoad: Added server_environment config setting
- Hoptoad bugfix: Don't depend on RAILS_ROOT
- 1.8.6 compat fixes
- Bugfix: JSON check was crazy.
Resque.dequeue return the # of destroyed jobs.
- Hoptoad notifier improvements
- Specify the namespace with
resque-web by passing
- Bugfix: Don't crash when trying to parse invalid JSON.
- Bugfix: Non-standard namespace support
- Web: Red backgound for queue "failed" only shown if there are failed jobs.
- Web bugfix: Tabs highlight properly now
- Web bugfix: ZSET partial support in stats
- Web bugfix: Deleting failed jobs works again
- Web bugfix: Sets (or zsets, lists, etc) now paginate.
- Version now included in procline, e.g.
- Web bugfix: Ignore idle works in the "working" page
Resque::Job.destroy(queue, klass, *args)
- Fallback when unable to bind QUIT and USR1 for Windows and JRuby.
- Fallback when no
Kernel.fork is provided (for IronRuby).
- Web: Rounded corners in Firefox
- Cut down system calls in
- Enable switching DB in a Redis server from config
- Support USR2 and CONT to stop and start job processing.
- Web: Add example failing job
Worker#unregister_worker shouldn't call
- Bugfix: Example god config now restarts Resque properly.
- Multiple failure backends now permitted.
- Hoptoad failure backend updated to new API
- Vegas bugfix: Don't error without a config
- Use Vegas for resque-web
- Web Bugfix: Show proper date/time value for failed_at on Failures
- Web Bugfix: Make the / route more flexible
- Add Resque::Server.tabs array (so plugins can add their own tabs)
- Start using Semantic Versioning
- Web Bugfix: fix key links on stat page
- Bugfix: Fixed
rand seeding in child processes.
- Bugfix: Better JSON encoding/decoding without Yajl.
- Bugfix: Avoid
ps flag error on Linux
PREFIX observance to
rake install tasks.
- Bugfix: Job equality was not properly implemented.
rake resque:workers task for starting multiple workers.
- 1.9.x compatibility
- Bugfix: Yajl decoder doesn't care about valid UTF-8
- config.ru loads RESQUECONFIG if the ENV variable is set.
resque-web now sets RESQUECONFIG
- Job objects know if they are equal.
- Jobs can be re-queued using
- If USR1 is sent and no child is found, shutdown.
- Raise when a job class does not respond to
Resque.remove_queue for deleting a queue
- Bugfix: Broken ERB tag in failure UI
- Bugfix: Save the worker's ID, not the worker itself, in the failure module
- Redesigned the sinatra web interface
- Added option to clear failed jobs