Lightweight CSS - Ready to be used in projects.
Changes in 0.8.3:
- Changed spacing on mobile and non-mobile.
- Fixed Animation for night mode toggle.
- Removed letter-spacing for h1..h6
- Fixed width issues on
Changes in 0.8.2:
- Fixed dark mode and bright mode colors.
- Fixed some
- Updated description
- Added toggle to toggle nightmode (this is only demo and not included with css)
- Fixed versioning
Changes in 0.8.1:
- Added '.night', moved away from css auto-detect dark mode
- Removed 'success', 'danger' like classes and added 'secondary','complementary' colors"
- Added 'btn-group'
- Pagination now aligns to center as the default (thats how I use them :/)
- Changed 'hide' and 'show' from modifying display to modifying opacity & pointer-events (Hiding in plainsight)
Changes in 0.8:
- Added dark mode (beta)
- Changed aesthetics
Changes in 0.7.4:
- Removed customised checkbox and radio buttons, using browser defaults instead
Changes in 0.7.3:
- Nav-search classes added. Size updated
Changes in 0.7.2:
- Font-weight correction
Changes in 0.7:
- Created "system" font-face and use that by default
- Fixed some of the typos.
Changes in 0.6:
- Fixed IE (10+). Grids in IE use float and width=X%.
- Changed color Palette
Changes in 0.5:
- Removal of extra class and hierarchy
- Moving towards HTML5 Semantic elements slowly
Changes in 0.4.5:
- Change in page structure.Now .page holds everything.
- .page is flex-based now.
- The three mandatory children of .page are nav, main and footer
Changes in 0.4.3:
- Some color changes.
- Removed media query for .btn
Changes in 0.4.2:
- Changes in css reset.
- Changed default font.
- Page Structure: page -> container -> row -> cols for grids.
Changes in 0.4:
- Changed box-sizing:inherit to box-sizing:border-box on *
- Use of system fonts as default font
- Changed box-shadows
Changes in 0.3:
- Complete re-write with no base font size(px) and totally rem based
- Added :hover effects on form elements.
- Updated color Palette (added colors for hover states)
- Minor sizing changes (padding / margin / borders / shadows) due to migration to complete rem-based units.