This will patch any
vsh.self to allow the PSN connection !
How to use
- Extract VSH Patcher + the Tools folder somewhere.
- Run a FTP server on ps3 (example multiman / rebug toolbox) and go here
- Copy the
vsh.selfsomewhere on your computer. (For any problems, take it via
- Run the VSH Patcher, select your
vsh.selfin the application and click on the button
- If it's working a message will be displayed with the location of the new file called
vsh_patched.elfis the format non-crypted patched.
- Now you need to write into the flash dir but you can't, you need to mount it, with multiman (find an option to mount flash as
dev_blind) or via rebug toolbox (
dev_rebug) and you don't see these folders, on FileZilla press F5 that refresh everything.
- Go here
dev_rebug/vsh/module/) and move the
vsh.selfpatched by the program in the list, FileZilla will ask you to replace it, select
- Once replaced, restart your console, and connect on the PSN.
How to build
- Extract the
srcfolder and use the
- The PS3ITA Team