INAV - navigation capable flight controller
- Runs on the most popular F4 and F7 flight controllers
- Outstanding performance out of the box
- Position Hold, Altitude Hold, Return To Home and Missions
- Excellent support for fixed wing UAVs: airplanes, flying wings
- Fully configurable mixer that allows to run any hardware you want: multirotor, fixed wing, rovers, boats and other experimental devices
- Multiple sensor support: GPS, Pitot tube, sonar, lidar, temperature, ESC with BlHeli_32 telemetry
- SmartAudio and IRC Tramp VTX support
- Blackbox flight recorder logging
- On Screen Display (OSD) - both character and pixel style
- DJI OSD integration: all elements, system messages and warnings
- Telemetry: SmartPort, FPort, MAVlink, LTM
- Multi-color RGB LED Strip support
- Advanced gyro filtering: Matrix Filter and RPM filter
- Logic Conditions, Global Functions and Global Variables: you can program INAV with a GUI
- And many more!
For a list of features, changes and some discussion please review consult the releases page and the documentation.
Official tool for INAV can be downloaded here. It can be run on Windows, MacOS and Linux machines and standalone application.
INAV Blackbox Explorer
Tool for Blackbox logs analysis is available here
Telemetry screen for OpenTX
Users of OpenTX radios (Taranis, Horus, Jumper, Radiomaster, Nirvana) can use INAV OpenTX Telemetry Widget screen. Software and installation instruction are available here: https://github.com/iNavFlight/OpenTX-Telemetry-Widget
Documentation, support and learning resources
- Fixed Wing Guide
- Autolaunch Guide
- Modes Guide
- Wing Tuning Masterclass
- Official documentation
- Official Wiki
- Video series by Painless360
- Video series by Paweł Spychalski
Contributions are welcome and encouraged. You can contribute in many ways:
- Documentation updates and corrections.
- How-To guides - received help? help others!
- Bug fixes.
- New features.
- Telling us your ideas and suggestions.
- Buying your hardware from this link
A good place to start is Telegram channel or Facebook group. Drop in, say hi.
Github issue tracker is a good place to search for existing issues or report a new bug/feature request:
Before creating new issues please check to see if there is an existing one, search first otherwise you waste peoples time when they could be coding instead!
Please refer to the development section in the docs/development folder.