Looking for data? Check https://hello.irail.be for more info
- Implemented: Content negotiation for languages (en, fr, nl and de) and content-types (application/json and text/html)
- Implemented: auto-complete for all SNCB stations
- Implemented: route planning interface
- Planned: support for the Hydra Linked Data vocabulary for hypermedia
Want more features? Please do contribute by adding feature requests. Are you a developer? We accept pull requests!
Step 0: Requirements and clone
- PHP 5.5+ for Laravel project
Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/iRail/hyperRail.git
Step 1: Install / Update dependencies
In order to install the dependencies you have to run:
If you don't have composer, get it here: http://getcomposer.org
When installing this for the first time, also run this:
cp .env.example .env php artisan key:generate
and edit your
.env after your own taste (e.g., you may want to switch development mode off)
Step 2: Update bootstrap/start.php for environments
Optional, but can be useful.
Step 3: make app/storage writeable
chmod -R 777 storage
Step 4: Set up resources
Step 5: You're ready!
Usually you should be ready to get started by visiting the hostname you have set up. If it does not work, log an issue. We'll help you out and fix the documentation for everyone else.
In case you just want to update the stations list to the latest version, run:
We hereby put this work in the public domain under a CC0 license!
Feel free to attribute us at http://hello.irail.be.