Autocompletify an extended version of jQuery-UI autocomplete, which provides customization of data. Autocompletify jQuery plugin allows you to add your own HTML template. User can add their own custom HTML structure.
jQuery Autocompletify widget has following properties:
- You can set your own custom UI Structure (.ie. custom HTML fragments)
- Set custom CSS, as we have separate .CSS file (no inlined styling done)
- Facebook style search autocompletes template available (ucv)
- Fully flexible data source local JSON, remote AJAX data
- Display an animated loading image, ajax indicator ( while server-side database result occurs, disappear after ajax call completed)
- Many custom HTML templates available.
- Highlight character matching char from the result. (ucv)
- A full working demo is available (demo link ).
- C# and MS SQL are used as server side technologies (also done in PHP, Java)
- Highlight results (given term is highlighted inside scroll results) (ucv)
For tutorials Visit Codedepdia.info
ucv denotes (available in next upcomming version)