http://veyon.io or https://github.com/veyon/veyon)! Do not download or use iTALC as it is neither supported nor maintained any longer.IMPORTANT NOTE: Please migrate to the successor project Veyon (
iTALC - Intelligent Teaching and Learning with Computers
What is iTALC?
iTALC is a powerful didactical tool which allows teachers to view and control computer labs and interact with students. It's available in different languages and provides lots of useful features such as:
- see what's going on in computer labs by using overview mode and make snapshots
- remote control computers to support and help users
- broadcast teacher's screen to students in realtime by using demo mode (either in fullscreen or in a window)
- lock workstations for attracting attention to teacher
- send text messages to students
- powering on/off and rebooting computers remote
- remote logoff and remote execution of arbitrary commands/scripts
- home schooling - iTALC's network-technology is not restricted to a subnet and therefore students at home can join lessons via VPN connections just by installing the iTALC service
Copyright (c) 2004-2017 Tobias Junghans / iTALC Solutions.
See the file COPYING for the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.
See the file INSTALL for information on how to build iTALC.
If you are interested in iTALC, its programming, artwork, testing or something like that, you're welcome to participate in the development of iTALC!
Before starting the implementation of a new feature, please always file an issue for your idea and suggestions about your feature and about the intended implementation on GitHub or post to the iTALC developers mailing list (email@example.com) and wait for replies! There may be different ideas, improvements, hints or maybe an already ongoing work on this feature.