No root required Android DNS modifier and Hosts/DNSMasq resolver.
This application creates a VPN tunnel to handle all DNS requests.
- No root access required, no ads contained
- Functional under data connection
- A tester for DNS servers
- IPv6 support (including Rules!)
- Custom DNS server
- Custom hosts and DNSMasq configuration
- EXTREME LOW power consume
- Material Design
Supported DNS Query Methods:
Users must comply with local laws and regulations.
DNS Server Providers
- CuteDNS - Shutdown according to regulations
- FUN DNS - Shutdown according to regulations
- Pure DNS - Shutdown according to regulations
- PdoMo-DNS - Shutdown according to regulations
- rubyfish - Free DoT/DoH DNS
- Minimum Android version: >= 5.0 (API 21)
- Recommended Android version: >= 7.1 (API 25) - Launcher shortcuts
Open Source Licenses
- ClearEditText by Yuan Fu - APL 2.0
- DNS66 by Julian Andres Klode - GPLv3
- Pcap4J by Kaito Yamada - MIT
- MiniDNS by MiniDNS - APL 2.0
- Gson by Google - APL 2.0
- Shadowsocks by Shadowsocks - GPLv3
Copyright (C) 2017-2019 iTX Technologies <email@example.com> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.