An efficient, lightweight and easy to extend php command line framework.
SimpleFramework is a php command line framework designed for small programs written in php.
Here are some features:
- Module dependency resolver
- Console & Command support
- AsyncTask and Thread support
- Network & Configuration utilities
- All APIs can be used in a single script - See examples
Contributions are welcomed.
- SimpleGUI - The GUI SDK based on php-gui for SimpleFramework(CLI).
- TesseractBridge - The bridge between Tesseract-OCR and SimpleFramework.
- SFQRCode - PHPQRCode port to SimpleFramework.
- SimpleHtmlDom - Simple HTML DOM Parser port to SimpleFramework, optimized for pages which cannot be correctly parsed by DOMDocument.
- LeetQQ - SmartQQ bot framework for PHP and SimpleFramework.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.