Content for iupland.com
This repo is used to manage the community content on http://iupland.com
How can you help?
It's easy. Anyone can contribute to the project. Here are the three ways you can help.
- If you see something missing or want added to iupland.com create an issue. This will add the item to our to-do list and help us determine what to do next.
- Have any article, story, or product that would benifit the upland community? Then go ahead and add some content or make some edits yourself. See the Get Started link below.
- You can help us review content and make sure we have the best content around. If you are interested in being a reviewer let us know.
Who would add content to this repo
Any person, organization or compnay that has a product, article or story that would benifit the upland community. Help us continue to push our mission to modernize, diversify, and promote upland hunting.
- Download an editor like Visual Studio Code
- Clone the iupland-website repo.
- Create a new branch
- Make your edits
- Commit your changes
- Submit a pull request
If you have any issues or have questions, please email us a email@example.com