A sample Azure Functions Visual Studio Solution. Allows to store a prioritized list of Books. Can be used as a reading list.
- POST :/api/bookreadings
- GET :/api/bookreadings
- DELETE :/api/bookreadings/
- Checkout repository
local.settings.jsonand maybe adjust the env variable
- Using Visual Studio UI to start Functions from BookReadingRepository
- Using Azure Functions Core Tools to start function. Therefore change to BookReadingRepository directory and simply run
Run Integration Tests
- Start Functions either through Visual Studio or from CLI.
- Through Visual Studio, use the context menue of the BookReadingRepositoryIntegrationTest project to run test.
- Hint: It is recommended to start the Functions using the CLI. Otherwise you will have to open 2 instances of Visual Studio. One to run the Functions, the other one to run the tests.