A curated list of awesome ARCore projects and resources. Feel free to contribute!
Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
ARCore is a platform for building augmented reality apps on Android. ARCore uses three key technologies to integrate virtual content with the real world as seen through your phone's camera:
- Motion tracking allows the phone to understand and track its position relative to the world.
- Environmental understanding allows the phone to detect the size and location of flat horizontal surfaces like the ground or a coffee table.
- Light estimation allows the phone to estimate the environment's current lighting conditions.
Forum / Threads
- Unity Forum Thread - Unity Forum thread for ARCode.
- Google AR Experiments - AR Experiments is a site that features work by coders who are experimenting with augmented reality in exciting ways.
- Portal Painter - Unity ARCore project to doodle own worlds.
- Android Studio getting started - Android Studio getting started guide.
- Unity getting started - Unity getting started guide.
- Unrealgetting started - Unreal getting started guide.
- Unite Austin 2017 - ARCore: Augmented Reality at Android Scale - Unite Austin 2017 Session on ARCore by Geoff Landskov.
To the extent possible under law, Chathu Vishwajith has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.