Show some ❤️ and star the repo.
Inspired from Tailwindcss and SwiftUI.
"Welcome to VelocityX".text.white.xl4.bold.center.makeCentered().box.roundedLg.red500.shadow2xl.make().whHalf(context).centered();
pubspec.yaml of your flutter project, add the following dependency:
dependencies: ... velocity_x: <latest_version>
In your library add the following import:
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
- Now supports null-safety
- Video Tutorials on YouTube for updates & walk through videos.
- Join the discord
Why use VelocityX?
VelocityX is known for :
|100% fast, performant & compatible||100% free & open-source|
|100% ready for production||200% faster for writing UIs|
Read the Getting started page of VelocityX
VelocityX Video Tutorials
Some popular Super Vx widgets
Some Quick UIs made using VelocityX
VelocityX is 100% free and open source. We encourage and support an active, healthy community that accepts contributions from the public – including you. There are a couple of ways in which you can contribute to the growing community of
- Pick up any issue marked with "good first issue"
- Fix a bug
- Write and improve some documentation. Documentation is very critical to us. We would appreciate help in adding multiple languages to our docs.
- If you are a developer, feel free to check out the source and submit pull requests.
- Dig into CONTRIBUTING.MD, which covers submitting bugs, requesting new features, preparing your code for a pull request, etc.
- Please don't forget to like, follow, and star our repo!
❤️ Found this project useful?
If you found this project useful, then please consider giving it a ⭐ on Github and sharing it with your friends via social media.
Collection of flutter apps with tutorial
Project Created & Maintained By
Google Developer Expert for Flutter. Passionate #Flutter, #Android Developer. #Entrepreneur #YouTuber
If you found this project helpful or you learned something from the source code and want to thank me, consider buying me a cup of ☕
Note: VelocityX is not directly and/or indirectly associated/affiliated with Flutter or Google LLC.
- Ayush Bherwani
- Hasnen Tai
- Harpreet Singh