It currently supports:
- Toggling query profiler levels (off, slow, all) per database
- Grouping similar queries by BSON structure
- Reporting aggregate query statistics (min, max, average, times)
- Sorting, pagination and filtering via DataTables
- Control over slow query thresholds
- Improving analytics
- Persistent data collection
- Integration with Justin Hileman's Genghis (single-file MongoDB admin)
- Integration with Tyler Brock's mongo-hacker (MongoDB shell enhancements)
Dependencies are managed with Composer, a PHP package manager.
$ composer.phar install
src/ directory includes a
config.php.dist file, which should be copied
config.php. The cache directory for Twig may be customized.
Create the cache directory (
cache/ by default) and ensure it is writable by
your web server.
Instructions for web server configurations are outlined in the Silex documentation.