Gatsby Development Blog Starter
Kick off your project with this development blog boilerplate. This starter ships with the main Gatsby configuration files you might need to get up and running blazing fast with the blazing fast app generator for React.
- Commitizen CLI prompt for constructing commits based on Angular's Commit Message Conventions.
- Standard Version CLI tool to automate versioning and CHANGELOG generation.
- Prettier is an opinionated code formatter.
- React Headroom - hides page header until it's needed.
- React Helmet add
- Dracula syntax highlighting theme with code block titles and copy buttons
- GitHub Comments. The original idea was taken from donw.io.
- Gatsby Images optimized for the theme layout.
- Emoji support
- Autolink Headers
- Responsive iFrame wraps iFrames in a responsive elastic container with a fixed aspect ratio.
- Google Analytics.
- AWS Lambda contact form.
- UI redesign.
- Light/Dark theme.
- Like buttons.
- Share buttons.
- User Auth (like buttons, theme selection, contact form, history).
- Algolia search
- GitHub pinned projects.
- Latest tweets component.
- Author component.
- CSS in JS.