Ian Czekala iancze
- Starfish 10 Tools for Robust Spectroscopic Inference
- git-cheatsheet 3 Git Cheatsheet
- Pysplotter 2 Interactive GUI and python libraries designed to facilitate the reduction of optical astronomical spectra in a variety of formats, including FITS. Extends functionality of IRAF's splot
- PITOTube 1 PIpeline for Transient Objects (aka, a giant tube). Software to automate the calibration of astronomical data from the new optical cameras at the MMT Observatory.
- ShutterCorrect 1 Calculate a shutter correction map for digital images. Primarily designed for correcting astronomical images to achieve the desired illumination.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 959 total Mar 29, 2014 – Mar 29, 2015
Longest streak 17 days August 11 – August 27
Current streak 4 days March 25 – March 28