Changes for 0.3.0:
- Re-instantiate the Blobs API.
are aMaybe GithubDate`.
- Private gists, issues, organizations, pull requests, and users.
- Lock down
tls-extrainstead of keeping up with the ever-changing
- Features by Pavel Ryzhov and Simon Hengel.
Changes for 0.2.1:
- Expand the unordered-containers dependency to anything in 0.1.x .
Changes for 0.2.0:
GithubOwneras the sum type for a
GithubOrganization. Everything that once produced a
GithubUsernow produces a
GithubOwner. All record accessors have changed their names
- Similar to
DetailedOwner, which can be a
DetailedOrganization. All record accessors have changed their names
IOException. All exceptions raised by the underlying http-conduit library are encapulated there.
githubIssueClosedByfunction now produces a
- Remove the Blobs API, as it is broken upstream.
- Bugs found and squashed thanks to Joey Hess and Simon Hengel.