Mumpy is a Mumble client framework written in Python 3.
It is event-driven, making it perfect for writing Mumble bots.
This project is still in development and has not yet been officially released. That said, it is usable, but I can't guarantee that function names will remain the same. If you have a feature request, please feel free to create an issue.
- Python 3.6+
- libopus (for audio)
apt install libopus0
brew install opus
- Windows: http://opus-codec.org/downloads/
Examples, API docs, and other documentation are all available over on ReadTheDocs.
- Fix audio crackling issue
- Add additional methods for interacting with Users and Channels
- Add remaining client protobuf message types (including ContextActionModify and ContextAction)
- Figure out how to decode IP addresses sent in UserStats messages
- Allow sending other audio besides 48KHz 16-bit WAV/PCM
- Add per-user audio storage limits
- Mixdown audio
- Send server the client's connection stats
- A better way to store audio than a list of potentially massive byte strings on each user
- Add function to manually kill UDP connection and switch back to TCP
- Handle position data in audio transmissions