A bunch of cool, fun, and cross-browser animations for you to use in your projects.
- New animations:
- Slightly reduced animation durations.
outto always be appended to animation names.
- Class names use hyphens instead of camel case.
- Additional SCSS files are compiled for integration convenience.
To use animate.css in your website, drop the stylesheet into your document's
<head>, and add the class
animated to an element along with an animation name. And look, your element just animated!
You can change the duration of your animations, add a delay or change the number of times that it plays:
.your-element animation-duration: 3s animation-delay: 2s animation-iteration-count: infinite
Entrances and Exits
Flip (currently Webkit, Firefox + IE10 only)
Fold (uses overflow: hidden)
- fold-in (elements under
- fold-small-in (elements under
- fold-tiny-in (elements under
- fold-out (elements under
- fold-small-out (elements under
- fold-tiny-out (elements under
Animate.css is licensed under the ☺ license. (http://licence.visualidiot.com/)
You can learn more about animate.css over at its home page.
Feel free to add animations, submit issues and pull requests, or tweet at me.