ChAnot: An intelligent annotation tool for indigenous and highly agglutinative languages in Peru.
ChAnot is a new web-based annotation tool, which is focused in Peruvian indigenous and highly agglutinative languages.
ChAnot enables the corpus annotation for various NLP tasks such as:
- Morphological analysis annotation (lemma and morphological segmentation).
- Part-of-Speech tagging annotation.
- Named Entity annotation.
- Syntactic annotation (dependencies).
Moreover, ChAnot includes a suggestion engine based in machine learning models and a set of important statistics about historic annotation.
For any question and feedback please contact the authors below, preferably with all on them on CC since their responsibilities may vary:
- Rodolfo Mercado Gonzales <rmercado pucp edu pe>
- José Pereira Noriega <jpereira pucp pe>
- Marco Sobrevilla Cabezudo <msobrevilla pucp edu pe>
- Arturo Oncevay Marcos <arturo.oncevay pucp edu pe>