HTML Forms allows you to add multi-purpose forms to your WordPress site. Your form fields can be defined using regular HTML5 code while the plugin takes care of submitting the form & processing the request.
Here's a guide on how to install the plugin in your WordPress site. If you want to run the latest development version, you have two options:
- You can download the repository .zip file: html-forms.zip
- You can clone the GitHub repository using Git
If you need help with the plugin, please check out the HTML Forms knowledge base first.
- For questions, use the WordPress.org plugin support forums.
- For bugs, create a new GitHub issue.
- For example code snippets, check out the HTML Forms code snippets repository.
When contributing code to HTML Forms that is not simply fixing a bug, please first discuss the change before spending too much time on it.