Koko Analytics is an open-source and privacy-friendly analytics plugin for WordPress.
- No external services. Data is yours and yours alone.
- No personal information or anything visitor specific is tracked.
- Blazingly fast. Handles thousands of daily visitors or sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Plug and play. Just install and activate the plugin and stats will automatically be recorded.
- Open-source (GPLv3 licensed).
How to install
To run the latest development version of the plugin, take the following steps.
First, clone the repository using Git in your
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ibericode/koko-analytics.git
Create the autoloader using Composer.
Install client-side dependencies using NPM
Build the plugin assets by issuing the following command:
npm run build
Stats will be collected right away after you install and activate the plugin. You can view your stats on the Dashboard > Analytics page.
You can contribute to Koko Analytics in many different ways. For example:
- Write about the plugin on your blog or share it on social media.
- Vote on features in the GitHub issue list.
- Translate the plugin into your language using your WordPress.org account.
GNU General Public License v3.0