Scroll Triggered Boxes for WordPress
Here, you can browse the source of the Scroll Triggered Boxes for WordPress plugin project, find and discuss open issues or contribute code to the plugin yourself.
Here's a guide on how to install the plugin in your WordPress site. If you want to run the latest development version, you have two options:
- You can download the repository .zip file: scroll-triggered-boxes.zip
- You can clone the GitHub repository using Git
This will download the latest development version of the Scroll Triggered Boxes for WordPress plugin. While this version is usually stable, it is not recommended for use in a production environment.
If you think you've found a bug, please raise an issue here!
A .pot file is shipped with the plugin. To submit your translation files, please open a pull request.
This is a developer's portal for the Scroll Triggered Boxes for WordPress plugin and should not be used for support. Please visit the Scroll Triggered Boxes for WordPress support forum on WordPress.org.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to the plugin. There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an issue on GitHub.
- Send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements.
GPLv2 or later