Release notes v 2.6.3
- Thread safety. Now the library is thread-safe (but not individual objects). This means that liking a multi-thread program with ibex is safe as long as threads do not share Ibex objects.
- warning: Since MinGW does not support the thread API, thread safety under Windows is guaranteed except for constructors based on the parser: System / Function / NumConstraint.
- [java] new plugin implementation (thread safe). The previous issue is handled by Choco via a synchronized method "build"
- [solver] Fix bug in Manifold I/O v2
- Compile Soplex with ZLIB under MinGW
- Fix issues #298
- Fix MacOS warnings