The Composer package consists of:
- the composer Node.js module for authoring, deploying, and invoking compositions,
- the compose command for managing compositions from the command line.
The documentation for the Composer package is organized as follows:
- COMPOSITIONS.md gives a brief introduction to compositions.
- COMPOSER.md documents the
- COMPOSE.md documents the
- COMBINATORS.md documents the methods of the
- FORMAT.md documents the JSON format for encoding compositions.
- TEMPLATES.md demonstrates various composition templates.
- The tutorials folder includes various tutorials.