This project provides color APIs.
No official release yet.
This is a subset of the former dojox/color project (the ColorModel part) with the addition of the dojo/_base/Color & dojo/colors modules.
Migration steps from dojox/color to dcolor:
- replace any use of "dojo/_base/Color.blendColors" by "dcolor/utils.blendColors"
- replace any use of "dojo/_base/Color.toString" by "dcolor/Color.toRgbaString(true)"
- replace any other use of "dojo/_base/Color" AMD module by "dcolor/Color"
- replace any use of "dojo/colors" AMD module by "dcolor/ExtendedColor"
- "dojox/color" APIs outside of ColorModel have not been ported and you will need to either port them or find replacements.
This project requires the following other projects to run:
Bower release installation:
$ bower install dcolor
Manual master installation: go to the root installation directory and clone dcolor from github:
$ git clone git://github.com/ibm-js/dcolor.git
Then install dependencies with bower (or manually from github if you prefer to):
$ cd dcolor $ bower install
Documentation is available here