Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Dropped support for an obscure optimization feature which allowed for the same
mixins and messages to be defined multiple times in multiple modules (i.e. in a
static library linked to those modules)
- Fixed bug with crashes when unloading and then reloading a plugin which
defines a message.
- Fixed various bugs with unused (which no mixin features) messages:
obj.implements(unused_msg)caused a crash
unused(obj ...)cause a crash (instead of exception)
- Crash when only a plugin uses the message
- Added (optional) mutation thread safety; in that mutating two different
objects in two different threads is now safe.
- Added optional additional metrics to object and mixin type data to show the
number of objects and mixins, respectively, of a given type.