Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the CBA wiki!
- Ruby 1.9.2
- Rails 3.1.x
- curl or download the
install.rbthrough http, wget, or whatever you have
curl -o install_cba.rb https://raw.github.com/iboard/CBA/master/install.rb
You'll be asked for the directory to create. No need to
install_cba.rb will do
- Check if your environment fits the requirements
- Aks you some parameters
- Clones CBA from Github
- Setup configuration files
Then you have to do:
- Edit configurations files to fit your needs.
- Make sure your configured SMTP-Settings will work before you sign up.
- Start the engine
- Sign up your first user (will be 'admin' automatically)
If you'll run in troubles, please visit https://github.com/iboard/CBA/issues
Greetings Andreas Altendorfer, @Nickendell
A demo-server and the official website for this project is running at http://cba.iboard.cc