Thank you for using the Raster Stamp tool.
ArcGIS Desktop instructions:
- Load the toolbox into ArcToolbox.
- Open the Raster Stamp tool.
- Input the parameters (some sample data has been provided in sample_data.gdb
- Put the file in /src/raster_stamp.py into the same folder as your script.
- Import it with the command "from raster_stamp import raster_stamp"
- Call the function with the command (rasterstamp(params)).
By Isaac Boates
email: email@example.com github: https://github.com/iboates/ linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/isaac-boates-338547100/
Written as a submission to the 2017 "Student of the Year" competition at Hochschule Karlsruhe.