- Olmo Maldonado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Misko Hevery (email@example.com)
- Christoph Pojer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Create, or update, a
jstestdriver.conf file (see wiki page for more info).
jstestdriver.conf by prepending the jasmine library and the adapter's source files.
load: - "../jasmine/lib/jasmine-0.10.0.js" - "../JasmineAdapter/src/*" - "your_source_files.js" - "your_test_files.js"
test.sh (included) to your working directory, for convenience.
# copy cp /path/to/jasmine-jstestdriver-adapter/*.sh ./
server.sh and supply
-p, for port, and
-j, path to
jstestdriver.jar or follow the convention defined in the
.sh scripts (see Caveats below).
Open up http://localhost:9876/capture (update for your port) in any browser.
test.sh to test all tests (specs) included with the
jstestdriver.conf. Optionally pass a
-t arguments to
test.sh to set the path to
jstestdriver.jar and any test you'd only like to run, respectively.
- src: The adapter source code. Intent is to match interface with interface.
- src-test: The test files that verifies that the adapter works as intended.
jsTestDriver.conf and *.sh files
The files located in this repo assume that the parent folder has the jasmine source and a jstestdriver compiled available.
Update the paths, or pass arguments (as explained above), to reflect your own layout if you'd like to test the adapter.