This is project for creating a simple Slack auto invite page that will be hosted in AWS. The project is a fork of:
How to use
The project contains two parts - a web page intended for hosing in AWS S3 and a python lambda function for sending the invites.
For the website you need to do the following:
- Copy all *.template file in the web directory removing the .template suffix and edit them accordingly.
- Upload the result to and S3 bucket.
- (Optionally) You can server that static content from CloudFront.
For the lambda function you need to do the following:
- Copy the run.py.template file to a new file with name run.py and edit accordingly.
- Install pip requirements from the requirements.txt file and prepare and upload a AWS Lambda Function.
- Create a AWS API Gateway with a single POST method to call the Lambda function.