Furthermore, there are two user interfaces to the simulator: a Web application graphical interface and a NodeJS command-line interface. The Web application interface is available here and supports many cool features like breakpoints and step-by-step execution.
The API of the core FRISCjs components is described here.
FRISCjs is built with many open-source projects:
- PegJS - used for generating the FRISC assembly code parser.
- NodeJS - used for the command-line version of the simulator.
- jQuery - used for the Web application version of the simulator.
- Bootstrap - used for the Web application version of the simulator.
- Ace - used as the editor for the Web application version of the simulator.
- Mustache - used for client-side templates.
- Keymaster - used for reconfiguring/disabling keyboard shortcuts.
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.