#This blog is tiny#
Tinyblogofdoom is a very small blog. Not a blog engine, but an actual blog. I've written it as a demostration of how to use Spandex, a simple engine for rendering pages.
- Web pages served with Sinatra. See
- Posts/pages found and rendered with Spandex.
- Atom feed rendred by Spandex.
- Content is just files. Add them to
/contentand you're all set.
- HTML chrome using Haml. See the
- CSS using Sass.
- Deploy to Heroku. Just commit and push
- Tinyblog can be run locally with
- Comments using Disqus. Just set the environment variable DISQUS_NAME to your username.
##How to use##
- Get the code:
git clone email@example.com:icambron/tinyblogofdoom.git
- Make you have some basics:
gem install foreman bundler
- Install the dependencies:
- Launch it: