In homage to its humble beginnings as our 'gremlin' testing submodule.
With which we were entrusted and asked to follow 3 simple rules...
- "Don't get it wet"
- "Keep it away from bright lights....especially sunlight"
- "Don't ever feed it after midnight"
We didn't listen, and it got nasty...
So, we've gone back to the drawing board and come up with a friendlier, cuddlier testing helper.
Gizmo is a simple page model testing framework used and sponsored by realestate.com.au. The aim of the project is to DRY up testing assertions by abstracting code that defines your page, resulting in a consistent, easy to maintain test suite.
The project is mostly maintained by Contributors from REA.
sudo gem install gizmo
- Source hosted at Github.
- Please direct questions, discussions at the mailing list.
- Report issues in the Github issue tracker
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Make sure you write tests. Pull requests will not be accepted unless they have complete coverage.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile, VERSION, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request.