In homage to its humble beginnings as our 'gremlin' testing submodule.
With which we were entrusted and asked to follow 3 simple rules...
- "Don't get it wet"
- "Keep it away from bright lights....especially sunlight"
- "Don't ever feed it after midnight"
We didn't listen, and it got nasty...
So, we've gone back to the drawing board and come up with a friendlier, cuddlier testing helper.
Gizmo is a simple page model testing framework used and sponsored by realestate.com.au. The aim of the project is to DRY up testing assertions by abstracting code that defines your page, resulting in a consistent, easy to maintain test suite. The code is maintained by Contributors from REA, and largely based on concepts brought to REA by Mark Ryall and other thoughtworkers
sudo gem install gizmo
- Source hosted at Github.
- Please direct questions, discussions at the mailing list.
- Report issues in the Github issue tracker
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Make sure you write tests. Pull requests will not be accepted unless they have complete coverage.
- Commit, do not mess with Rakefile, VERSION, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request.