TeensyCam - stereo camera moduleMCUXpresso project to create firmware for
- in development
- known bug: seldomly occuring line skipping, not yet investigated
- Built using MCUXpresso IDE 10.2 together with MCUXpresso SDK
- Runs on Teensy 3.6 microcontroller board attached to TeensyCam module
- Configures two connected MT9V034 imaging sensors via I2C interface
- Triggers simultaneous image capture, hardware synchronized
- Sends image sensor frames to host processor via USB CDC connection
- Exposure control - pre-set or automatic
- Allows host-configurable parameters:
- analog gain
- digital gain
- compounding mode
- frame rate
- number of lines to send to host
More info in my blog page: https://BoredomProjects.net/index.php/projects/robot-navigation-using-stereo-vision-part-2
Altium Designer-based hardware design project: https://github.com/icboredman/TeensyCam-HW
ROS node running on host computer: https://github.com/icboredman/camera_node
In addition to the referenced LICENSE file, the following notice is applicable to components included as part of NXP SDK code:
This is a free software and is opened for education, research and commercial developments under license policy of following terms:
- This is a free software and there is NO WARRANTY.
- No restriction on use. You can use, modify and redistribute it for personal, non-profit or commercial product UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright notice in the Processor Expert component code.
IMPORTANT: See as well the copyright/licensing notices in each of the source files.