This is the source code for the tutorial about writing good unit-test suites.
See the tutorial here:
What to do with this
- Open the tutorial.
GeometryHelpersTest.javaand look at it while reading the tutorial.
- Run the tests.
- Think about what else you could test. I'm sure there is something I missed!
- Apply the best practices in your own project.
- Like the tutorial? Share, like, subscribe, say thanks. I'll be happy to know it!
How to run tests
I run this with Intellij IDEA and Java 1.8+.
- Download the source code.
- Open the folder with the code in Intellij IDEA.
- Open the file
GeometryHelpersTest.java. You'll see green "Run test" buttons next to line numbers. Press the one next to
class GeometryHelpersTestand watch the whole test suite execute.