Julia plugin for the IntelliJ Platform
This is a work in progress, some features are implemented partially, there may be performance and stability problems.
|Travis CI (with IdeaC)|
|AppVeyor (on Windows)|
|CircleCI (with tests)|
|CodeShip (branch master)|
Installation & Usage
Install IntelliJ IDEA (or other JetBrains IDEs),
Settings | Plugins | Browse repositories,
install Julia plugin, and create a Julia project.
For detailed use instruction, visit: https://julia-intellij.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
To download a nightly build (buggy!), visit https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ice1000/julia-intellij/build/artifacts/ .
To learn about the test summery, visit https://circleci.com/build-insights/gh/ice1000/julia-intellij/master .
- English video instruction on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRhvPBiasU
- Chinese video instruction on Bilibili: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20155813
Refactoring and Editing
based on DebuggerFramework and ASTInterpreter2
The plugin is compatible with any IntelliJ based IDE starting from 2016.1. If you don't have any yet, try IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, it's free.
If you don't like JetBrains IDE, turn right and search
If you search GitHub with "Julia IntelliJ" (data collected at 2018/1/28 (YYYY/M/DD)), you'll find 4 related repositories:
- snefru/juliafy (incomplete syntax highlight, SDK management, file recognizing, only support MacOS)
- sysint64/intellij-julia (this only recognize your file as a
Julia file, and do nothing else)
- satamas/julia-plugin (ditto)
- ice1000/julia-intellij (too many features, can't list here)
Now you know your choice
You're encouraged to contribute to the plugin in any form if you've found any issues or missing functionality that you'd want to see. Check out CONTRIBUTING.md to learn how to setup the project and contributing guidelines.