FULL CLASS DOCUMENTATION HERE: http://www.ajaxcrud.com/api/
Any questions or issues? -- support forum and reference material featured on the website www.ajaxcrud.com
USING EXAMPLE SCRIPTS:
1) To install this class you must first manually CREATE a database. This is done (locally) by going into your mySQL terminal window and using the SQL "CREATE DATABASE [database_name]".
If you are using an online host, you'll have to go into its control panel (eg C-panel) and create a database.
2) Make sure a database user has complete access to the database in question (SELECT, UPDATE, CREATE, DELETE)
3) Edit the file "preheader.php" and fill in your database information
4) Navigate to the file "/examples/install.php"
5) Navigate to the file "/examples/example.php" to test out the class!!
~Loud Canvas Media Staff www.loudcanvas.com
NB: Make sure you include any "header" info (e.g. any HTML, echo statements, etc) AFTER you include the ajaxCRUD class.