Setup Gogs with Drone CI
Setup on Ubuntu
- Use SQLite3
- Set SSH port to (blank) and disable it.
- Set 'Application URL' to your hostname and port 3000 (
- Create admin user
- (Recommended) Disable 'Self registration'
IMPORTANT: The application URL hostname must not be 'localhost' because it need to be resolvable from the Drone agent. Use your machine's hostname instead. On Linux you may use the
Use your Gogs admin username/password to login.
Once are repository is created in Gogs, it will show up here with the option to switch 'on'. Then a
.drone.yml file is needed to actually do a build.
- Drone doesn't seem be able to clone via HTTP when 'Require sign in to view page' options is enabled on Gogs.
- Map Git SSH port and test it.