Bootstrap Tokenfield Gem for Rails
This gem tokenizes your input field, allowing the user to input and manage multiple values into the input field effortlessly, by Icicle.
For more information on this gem visit Bootstrap Tokenfield Rails gem.
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
$ bundle install
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install bootstrap_tokenfield_rails
Add this line to your application.js file
//= require bootstrap-tokenfield
Add this line to your application.css file
*= require bootstrap-tokenfield
- Copy & paste tokens with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
- Keyboard navigation, delete tokens with keyboard (arrow keys, Shift + arrow keys)
- Select specific tokens with Ctrl + click and Shift + click
- Twitter Typeahead and jQuery UI Autocomplete support
Given an input field, add a class of your choice to it.
<input type="text" class="tokenize">
Then tokenize the input field as follows.
Check out the demo and docs.
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Available under the MIT License.