- not counting file buckets again stream max buffer limits.
Effectively transfering static files in one step from slave to master
- mod_http2: comforting ap_check_pipeline() on slave connections to facilitate reuse (see #128). [reported by Armin Abfalterer]
- mod_http2: http/2 streams now with state handling/transitions as defined in RFC7540. Stream cleanup/connection shutdown reworked to become easier to understand/maintain/debug. Added many asserts on state and cleanup transitions.
- regression fix on bugzilla PR 59348, on graceful restart, ongoing streams are finished normally before the final GOAWAY is sent.
- do not attempt to generated a response on an already aborted slave connection
- fix potential double cleanup of bucket beam memory
- rework of stream resource cleanup to avoid a crash in a close of a lingering connection. Prohibit special file bucket beaming for shared buckets. Files sent in stream output now use the stream pool as read buffer, reducing memory footprint of connections. (much help from Yann Ylavic)
- fix for possible page fault when stream is resumed during session shutdown.
(Patch by sidney-j-r-m, github)
- fix for h2 session ignoring new responses while already
open streams continue to have data available.