Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Analyzing PR63170 more, mod_proxy_http2 needs to differentiate between its hosting
stream gone and its master connection gone. The later is terminal, the former is not.
- mod_proxy_http2: ping the other side of an idle connection only when not already
waiting on a PING response.
- Fixed an issue where a proxy_http2 handler entered an infinit loop when encountering
certain errors on the backend connection.
"Only" configure and test fixes and improvements:
- fixed bug in nghttp output parsing that filters now Frames sent/received inbetween
response body DATA.
- added test cases for nghttp output parsing which is screen scraping, so controlled
failure make debugging issues easier
- fixed an issue with curl detecting when configure --with-curl=path was used.
- added multi-resource retrieval tests via nghttp -a
- added Test for the h2 status handler
- More POST and form upload tests with nghttp client
- added POST tests in a http: proxied setup
- Fixed Bug introduce in v1.12.0 where mod_proxy_http2 no longer set the server name
on new backend connections.
- Fixed issue where mod_proxy_http2 would trigger an invalid internal state when retrying requests.
- applied patch for #167 provided by Michael Kaufmann (@mkauf) about errors on
HEAD requests (h2 streams not closed cleanly), for example those served by mod_cgid.
- H2Upgrade can be configured per directory/location. Test case added.
- H2Push can be disabled per directory/location. Test case added.
- Configuration rework to open up several directives for use in locations and directories
and .htaccess files.
- Merging changes from httpd/trunk + httpd/branches/2.4.x to have a unified source again.
- Changed cleanup strategy for slave connections.
- Added test case for https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=62654
- Adding an mpm check so that mod_http2 also compiles against Apache httpd trunk.
- added test/Makefile.in to the release tar ball, so that peopl just need
automake to build (reported in #169 by @uhliarik, fix proposed by @notroj)
- added -avoid-version to the linker flags (thanks to Oden Erikson, @odeneriksson)
- added tests for 100 interim responses
- added tests for trailers
- added tests for conditional request header
- added tests for invalid characters in response header
- added Upgrade: response header tests
- added vars require configuration tests
- added ssl renegotiation tests
- connection IO event handling reworked. Instead of reacting on incoming bytes, the
state machine now acts on incoming frames that are affecting it. This reduces
- pytest suite now covers some basic tests on h2 selection, GET and POST
- started to add pytest suite from existing bash tests