Current version: v3.
ECAM is a free and open source web application. Water and wastewater utility operators can assess their greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption.
- Perfect for climate reporting needs
- Overview of system-wide greenhouse gas emissions
- IPCC-2019 compliant
ECAM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. LICENSE
Using ecam online
To use ecam, just go to wacclim.org/ecam
Using ecam offline
Ecam can be also used offline. You need download this package and place it inside a folder from a web server software, for example: apache, nginx, xampp, etc.
- Install Apache HTTP Server.
- Download this repository
- Move the repository to "/var/www/html/ecam". note: the equivalent "/var/www/html" folder for XAMPP is usually in "C:\XAMPP\htdocs" (in Windows)
- Open your browser and go to "http://localhost/ecam"