AddIn Writing Help
Clone this wiki locally
This page lists resources that can help you understanding how to write SharpDevelop AddIns
- The folder doc/technotes in the SharpDevelop source code download contains an AddIn writing guideline and other information.
- The folder samples in the SharpDevelop source code download contains several example AddIns
- The Glossary may help newbies find there way with all the new terminology in SharpDevelop.
- Writing SharpDevelop AddIns (Tutorial Videos) (and other developer videos on that page)
- Building Applications with the SharpDevelop Core - using the AddInTree outside SharpDevelop
- LineCounter - SharpDevelop AddIn - porting a VS 2005 AddIn to SharpDevelop
- short explanation on how to write a language binding
- IronPython AddIn Internals - describes writing a language binding using IronPython as an example
- Publishing an AddIn for SharpDevelop 5 in online repository