Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
AddIn Writing Help
This page lists resources that can help you understanding how to write SharpDevelop AddIns
- The folder doc/technotes in the SharpDevelop source code download contains an AddIn writing guideline and other information.
- The folder samples in the SharpDevelop source code download contains several example AddIns
- The Glossary may help newbies find there way with all the new terminology in SharpDevelop.
- Writing SharpDevelop AddIns (Tutorial Videos) (and other developer videos on that page)
- Building Applications with the SharpDevelop Core - using the AddInTree outside SharpDevelop
- LineCounter - SharpDevelop AddIn - porting a VS 2005 AddIn to SharpDevelop
- short explanation on how to write a language binding
- IronPython AddIn Internals - describes writing a language binding using IronPython as an example
- Publishing an AddIn for SharpDevelop 5 in online repository
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.