Refactoring Essentials for Visual Studio
Refactorings Essentials sports the following features:
- Refactorings for C# and Visual Basic
- Analyzers and code fixes for C# and Visual Basic
- Code Converters to convert C# to Visual Basic and vice versa (VB to C#) - now available separately via https://github.com/icsharpcode/CodeConverter/
Refactoring Essentials comes in the following flavors:
- VSIX: built for Visual Studio - supports analyzers and refactorings
- Nuget: packaged for build servers / IDEs that support analyzers via Nuget packages
- RefactoringEssentials assembly: usable in any IDE (-like environment), base assembly with all features
The latter means it is x-platform and not tied to Windows / Visual Studio.
History: Refactoring Essentials started out as NR6Pack, and was part of the NRefactory 6 repository. In the course of
joint development, we made architectural tweaks that resulted in the two projects now being separate - which makes them easier to maintain and contribute to.
Project Build Status
|release (Latest Release)|