Project Name: ECG-Specializer
- analyzer.sh & analyzer.bat: shell/batch files to run Analyzer
- Specializer_Tutorial: contains instructions to set up and run program:
- lib: ECG Analyzer (JAR file)
- grammars: sample “robots” grammar
- src/main: Contains files necessary to run Specializer and Analyzer
- src/main/morse: Contains files necessary to run Morse simulator (if you have Morse and Blender installed).
- indoors-1: Contains modified ".blend" files that are used to run the Morse simulation. Follow the steps in the specializer tutorial (under the "initiating the Morse simulator" section) to move these to your Morse data folder.
Note: If you’re running Yosemite (the new Mac OS), there are certain incompatibilities with Morse. These can be addressed, and a new tutorial for installing Morse has been written: https://github.com/icsi-berkeley/ecg-specializer/blob/master/morse_installation.md
For questions, contact: