Adobe LiveCycle Maven plugin
A Maven plugin to control various Adobe LiveCycle related actions through a Maven workflow.
The available features (Maven Mojos) are:
- Configuration Mojo: configures LiveCycle services
- Deploy DSC Mojo: builds and deploys a DSC file (a custom LiveCycle component) to a LiveCycle server
- Deploy LCA Mojo: deploys an LCA file (a LiveCycle application) to a LiveCycle server
- Copy Content Space Mojo: recursilvely copies the content of one content space to another content space
- Ping Mojo: mojo that can fail the build if the server cannot be contacted
- Generate Component XML Mojo: generates a component.xml file from the comments in the source code
Copyright 2012-2013 iDA MediaFoundry www.ida-mediafoundry.be
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Created by iDA MediaFoundry