GuiLite - The smallest UI framework
What is GuiLite?
- GuiLite, a tiny and light framework, has only 5000 lines of C++ code, supporting all computing platforms. It could run on iOS, Android, GNU/Linux, Windows, macOS and all ARM Linux IOT platforms.
- GuiLite is without reference to OS & Grphic library, it even could run on any kind of MCU without OS.
- GuiLite is an embedded framework. It can work with an another UI framework such as Qt/MFC/UWP/XCode, which means you can get not only GuiLite features but also iOS/Android/macOS/Qt/MFC/UWP features on your project.
- GuiLite can work with other languages(e.g. Swift, Java, C#).
⚠️We never encourage people accept GuiLite totally and uncritically, but want people master principles of UI itself. ⚙️We hope GuiLite is small enough to help you understand how UI work, and build unique UI yourself. 👑You should be the master of your UI, not any UI library (including GuiLite).
New feature: MCU demos: HelloMario + HelloParticle + HelloWave
- MCU Hardware: STM32F103ZET6(512K ROM, 64K RAM) + 240*320 16bits color TFT LCD
- MCU Software: None OS + GuiLite
- Hello Mario has 100+ lines code! Check the code, showing you how to develop a multi-layer UI system.
- Hello Particle 100- lines code! Check the code, showing you how to develop a particle system.
- Hello Wave has 100+ lines code! Check the code, showing you how to use the wave widget.
- How to porting on any MCU in 5 minutes?
- Also support: Windows & Linux
On macOS & iOS:
On Android & GNU/Linux embedded (ARM):
On Windows Mixed Reality & MCU:
Unicode & Bitmap
Wallpaper with bitmap:
Report build activities to cloud:
Sync local data to cloud:
GuiLite is only a framework, it could not create UI by itself. In order to show how to build UI App with it, We provide some samples for you.
- Click here to preview its effect.
- Sample code description:
|Sample name||Platform||Description||Build code||level|
|HelloParticle||Windows, Linux, STM32F103, STM32F429||Show how to develop particle system||Build||★|
|HelloGuiLite||Windows, Linux||Show how to Initialize UI, load resource, layout UI||Build||★★|
|HelloMario||Windows, Linux, STM32F103, STM32F429||Show how to develop multi-layer UI system||Build||★★|
|HelloFont||Windows, Linux||Show how to use multi-language feature(UTF-8)||Build||★★|
|HelloAnimation||Windows, Linux||Show how to make animation||Build||★★|
|HelloSlide||Windows, Linux||Show how to use sliding pages||Build||★★★|
|HelloWave||Windows, Linux, STM32F103, STM32F429||Show how to use wave widget||Build||★★★|
|HostMonitor||iOS, Mac, Android, Windows, Linux||Show how to build complex UI for all platforms||Build||★★★★|
How to learn?
- Build/Run GuiLite library
- Build/Run HelloXXX demos
- Build your UI framework