SSDB pre-compiled executable binary for Windows.
SSDB for win is for development only, do not use it for production environment!
Installation and Setup
- Download ssdb-server.exe and *.dll files from https://github.com/ideawu/ssdb-bin
- Download ssdb.conf from https://github.com/ideawu/ssdb
- Run cmd.exe from Start menu
- Go into the folder where ssdb-server.exe resides in
- Run ssdb-server.exe ssdb.conf
Now the ssdb-server is started on Windows, connect to it with PHP, Python, Java, etc...
SSDB on Windows without cygwin
Maintained by @RelicOfTesla, this version does not rely on cygwin, so it is fast, and is said to be ready for production on Windows.